My husband jokes (frequently) that if a minimalist says “less is more” than I’m a maximilist because I say “If less is more, imagine how much more, MORE would be!”
Here are some signs that YOU might be a maximalist:
1. You love animal print and try to sneak a little in every room.
2. You love collections! There more the merrier, you say!
3. You love to surround yourself with books. “So many books, so little time”.
4. You like mixing, not matching.
5. You love deep, rich colors…even if it ISN’T trendy!
A high-five to my fellow maximilists!
Have a well-designed day,